Reach new customers by linking your store to multiple marketplaces with just a few simple steps.
Selling on marketplaces just got better with Shoptiq. You can now sell your products to Qoo10’s 8.4 million average monthly visitors and Shopbot’s 50 million global shoppers.
Qoo10 is named Singapore’s top e-commerce marketplace, with a focus on fashion, health, and beauty products. On the other hand, Shopbot is a leading shopping website for customers to research and compare the prices of their preferred products.
With the new integration of both Qoo10 and Shopbot, you’ll find it convenient to list your products on the marketplaces without having to upload your product information multiple times. Try it today to experience the benefits of selling to millions of customers via Shoptiq!
How do I integrate Qoo10 into my Shoptiq store?
Before you begin, you need to have an existing Qoo10 account and have successfully achieved a “Good Seller” rating before you can receive the API credentials. If you do not have a Qoo10 account, you can sign up here.
To achieve the “Good Seller” rating, sellers must have an accumulated transaction value of more than SGD10,000 and must not have a negative service rating. You can click here for more information about Qoo10 seller rating.
Once you have achieved a “Good Seller” rating, you may request for your API credentials by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow the steps below, and you will be ready to integrate Qoo10 into your Shoptiq store:
- Log in to your Shoptiq account, select “Dashboard”, click on the category “Marketing” and select “Marketplaces”.
- Click “Enable” on the Qoo10 option.
- You will be brought to a new page where you are required to enter your Qoo10 account details, including the API credentials, and click “Save”
- Your Qoo10 integration will take approximately 24 hours, so check back for an update on the product listing process. You will be able to see a summary of products successfully listed after 24 hours.
Take note that you will have to manage orders received via Qoo10 and not via your Shoptiq account. You will also be subjected to Qoo10’s terms and conditions.
How do I integrate Shopbot into my Shoptiq store?
You will need to sign up for a Shopbot account here. If you already have a Shopbot account, email Shopbot to request for your FTP username and password, both of which are needed to complete your Shopbot integration on your Shoptiq store.
- To enable Shopbot, log in to your Shoptiq account, select “Dashboard”, click on “Marketing” and select “Shopping Channels”.
- Click “Enable” on the Shopbot option.
- You will brought to a new page to enter your Shopbot account details. Enter your FPI username and password as provided by the Shopbot team, and click “Save”.
- Your Shopbot integration will take approximately 24 hours, so check back for an update on the product listing process. You will be able to see a summary of products successfully listed after 24 hours.
Similar to Qoo10, you will manage your orders received directly on Shopbot and not via your Shoptiq account; you will also be subjected to Shopbot’s terms, conditions and fees.
Don’t have a Shoptiq account yet? Start your 15-day free trial now.